Provided by Ozark Opportunities, Inc.
The Stability program provides one time assitance for individuals that have encountered a sudden expense that, if left unaddressed, would cause significant hardship to them and their families.
Past Stability applications have paid for items such as:
- Vehicle Repairs & some maintenance
- Past Due Water Bills and/or Water Deposits
- Medical expenses that are not covered by insurance.
- Dental procedures that are not covered by insurance
- Optical expenses (such as eyeglasses) that are not covered by insurance.
Eligible expenses for the Stability Program MUST be:
- Completely resolved by the assistance provided by this program. Since this is a one-time payment we cannot approve a payment that would not resolve the crisis the client is currently facing.
- Payment cannot assist with an expense that could be addresses by another program that Ozark Opportunities, Inc. offers. Example: Since Ozark Opportunities, Inc. has programs designed to assist clients with paying their utilities and past due rent these types of expenses would not be paid via the Stability program.
- Payments will not be approved for past due utility bills that could be addressed by the client reaching out to the utility provider and working out a payment plan.
- If a client is applying for repairs (such as auto repairs), the vendor providing these repairs must be fully licensed
- Vendor must be willing to submit tax information to Ozark Opportunities, Inc. and work with the agency to provide any additional documentation that may be required to process the application.
- Ozark Opportunities, Inc. will NOTprovide cash advances to client to complete the repairs themselves.